Friday, January 9, 2015

SODAsketch#13

Hi in 2015 !!!!

At the begining I want to wish you all the best in 2015 New Year !!!!!!


I was lazy a little bit lately and we had long Holiday break, that's why it was so quietly here. Now I'm getting back on track. I have new power to create, all my batteries are full charged and I am creating. Mostly for fun, for myself but also for others. Also I am knitting, it's soooooooooo good, i love it.
I hope you too have lots of inspiration and new strength to create ? I wish you that.

I started new year with SODAsketch which you'll find here and below tehre's my interpretation. You have time till to join our challenge, I realy encourage you to do that, especially if you need inspiration to start creating.


Have a great day !!!!!!!!!!!!
xoxo
Ola

2 comments:

noomiy said...

Świetna praca! :)

PrinzessinN said...

What a lovely layout. I love the colors and the pictures is sweet!

Sketches are my favorite and I for sure will take this challenge too. Thanks.